Friday, February 26, 2010

HOLY C.O.W.


Holy Crush Of the Week is right! Tim and I are lovin' the Olympics these last 2 weeks! It's not been good for us being that we have a new baby and are in desperate need of sleep but stay up 'til who knows when to watch everything we can. Anyway, I'm not going to lie, I have a major ugly-man crush on Shaun White, seriously, he is so entertaining to watch and very talented! He has been my C.O.W for 2 weeks now along with Evan Lysacek, Apollo Ono, Tim loves any and all skeleton racers, and I even have a girl crush on Kim Yu-Na(I secretly want to be her!). We've been so into everything that we've caught ourselves actually watching a ton of curling! We love how NBC gets you so connected to the atheletes with their life stories. I nearly cried when Joannie Rochette skated on Tuesday after the passing of her mother. I'm so sad that there is only 2 days left. We don't know what we will do with ourselves once they are over.



Ok so the Japanesse girl totally bugs, she wouldn't even smile when she won the silver. Seriously, it's the Olympics woman, be happy you made it this far!

2 comments:

Cami said...

You guys are so funny! ugly man crush - haha! He is so funny looking. I agree with the Japanese girl, but Kim was amazing and deserved gold. I sort of think that the American who took 4th should have won bronze. Joanne got the sympathy vote - I like her and she is inspiring and did a great job, just not sure she was better than that last American who skated. Olympics has been fun, but we haven't been able to get into it as much as you guys. We are still not curling fans!

Mikkel said...

Remember the SLC Olympics? So much fun I had with you. And remember those men paying for our Macarooni Grill meal? What was that about?