Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tempe Town Lake~

The Weather is just starting to cool off and we are once again reminded why we live here in Arizona! At least that is what everyone says. I really don't mind the heat. I'd rather be smothered in it then be cold in the snow. One Saturday found us at Tempe Town lake enjoying such beautiful weather. Our life has slowed down lately and we try to take in as much time as we can with our two boys. They are growing and learning so fast these days that I sometimes feel that I can't keep up! Hudson has really enjoyed preschool. Although, when I ask what he learned about that day he responds with an "I don't know" followed by "What does I don't know mean?" But he brings home all sorts of crafts so I assume he is learning! Lex on the other hand has turned on me. His nick name should be destroyer. You know what I mean! I clean a place up and he follows with disaster. I think he likes the sound of dumping out all the toys from their bins. I'm in for the terrible two I can feel it! HELP!!

Here are the boys looking for fish in the lake. Every time we have guest come we talk about going to Tempe Town but never do. Next time for sure even if we just stroll around the area! I'm looking forward to many more days like this one.
Tim is such a hunk!




1 comment:

Mona said...

Miss you guys! Hope when you are in town next you will let us know.