Saturday, February 11, 2012

Twinners ~


New's Years Eve/Day we were in Kanab. We had so much fun visiting my Uncle's Ranch, playing games with the children, and my favorite part, visiting my lovely sister! Today is her birthday! I'm so sad that I am not with her today. She is my dearest friend. We talk everyday and you'd think we would run out of things to say but never do. Good thing we have unlimited talk on our cells! We have decided that it would be best if we live by each other for the rest of our lives.
Anyway, on Sunday morning while in Kanab getting ready for church we realized that we had brought the same colors of clothes to wear. This was not planned at all, like my former years of elementary and middle school ( I always got my ideas from Stephanie, on Full house). I think my dad was a little embarrassed at church when his buddy, whom we call Wallace, mentioned that we look so much a like! We had a good laugh over it. Let's just say we are twins!
Come to think of it, in a lot of ways we are "twins". We both have fantastic Husbands, 2 wonderful children, same faith and beliefs, same color of hair, same cars, similar clothing (obviously), turquoise lovers of the stone and just about anything made with it. We even sound the same on the phone (just ask my dad, he gets confused). I could go on and on, but you get the idea. My mom has always said that having us only 14 months apart felt like raising twins. Yikes!! Even though we are hundreds of miles apart we are still very close! I love you Ashleigh and hope this day continues to be wonderful for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

That gave me a good laugh because its so true. I love being twins. Its my favorite when we are together and we run into someone we know and we answer ever question the same kind of like cheerleaders. I love you this made my day!