Sunday, December 9, 2012

new addition~

NAVY J CLAYBAUGH 
joined our family just 3 weeks ago on November 19, at 4:06 p.m., weighing 7 lbs 1oz. Tim and I arrived at the hospital at 6:30 for my induction (as usual) by 8 I was all hooked up and put on the pit. Dr. Saunders came in around 9 to break my water and by 10:30 I had my wonderful epidural and the waiting game began. I was hoping to be in hard labor by 12 but my body just didn't think so. Dr. Saunders guest I would deliver around 5, I beat him by an hour! Miss Navy came with only 3 pushes. She screamed only for a few seconds and has been pretty calm ever since. I was so worried that something was wrong because my boys screamed for a while after entering this world. In fact Lex is still screaming! But Navy J has been so sweet. We love this little girl and think she is so precious. Hudson loves her so much and constantly wants to kiss or touch her hands, head or checks. Lex is not so infatuated with her but still likes to kiss her every once in a while. She has dark skin like the boys and my favorite part has a little bit of hair!  We are in love! I need to get more pictures off Tim's phone but for now these few of our baby girl and family of 5 will do. 
Navy's temp was a little low so she had to lay under the warm lights for a while. She didn't  fuss at all while under the lamps instead she laid out! Opened her arms and relaxed. Just like a Claybaugh at the beach!

 Let me explain the above picture. When Lex was born Hudson was really sick so he had to wear a mask to see baby Lex. Well he remembered that (seriously the kid was only 2) and did the same when he saw Navy for the first time. Silly boy!




4 comments:

Kristine said...

So cute! Congrats!

Deanna said...

So cute! Love it to death. So glad I finally get to see pics! Congratulations.

Richins Family said...

She is beautiful! Congrats what a lucky baby to have you as a mom! I hope life is well! You look great!

Taylors said...

Congrats on the new addition! What a doll!! Love her hat, too cute!