Wednesday, April 9, 2008




It's official I have a blog and am in with the rest of the world. I decided to create this blog when a few days ago I got a Swiffer dust/mop for the first time. I was cleaning my floor the other day and thought to myself "I've got to blog about this!." Sad I know, So here I am. I'm actually excited about this because I hope to stay up with friends and family and also use this as a journal.


So did I mention how much I like the swiffer mop? It is so easy to use and now that Hudson is crawling around like a mad man I feel it is cleaner for him.



So get one if you don't already have one!

7 comments:

Cami said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! It is so much fun, you will love the blogging world. I am sure you already check out other people's though - maybe. So, have fun with it. I copy and paste a lot of my posts into a more personal online journal too. Can't wait to see more about your life!

Janice said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Such a fun way to keep up with family and friends!

*liSa* said...

Don't worry i'm sure you're not the only one who is excited about that kind of stuff. haha
It's great to have a blog and keep in touch with people! you'll love it!

Torrie Young said...

Shelbie, I'm glad to see your blog. How fun. It was fun to go see the 'city' with you and Jennie the other day. Love the swiffer.

Lacey said...

Thanks for TELLING me about your blog....
You kill me about the swiffer. I've had one for four years!!!

Mikkel said...

Yay! This is the best day of my life. I can't wait to read about my funny friends life. Hudson is so dang cute I bet he has all the baby girls crawling after him. I will send you an invite to my blog. Love Ya Girl!!!!!

sloan larsen said...

i need the swiffer mop!! I was wondering why you didn't have a blog. Your little man is so dang cute! send me you email so i can ivite you to my blog. sloanlarsen@live.com