Monday, January 19, 2009

The Things We Do For Love!!

So Tim had the bright idea a few weeks ago, when we were pounded with snow, to take Hudson sledding! Mind you we both hate the snow so why would we want to torture ourselves by taking Hudson out into the freezing cold just to make some memories. Well, being the good parents that we try to be, we got him all dressed and headed down to Grandma Juju's to get sledding stuff. By the time we arrived at Juju's, the weather was so bad that we didn't want to drive anywhere else. Good thing Juju has a little hill on the side of her house because it was perfect for our little sledder.
This picture of Hudson and Tim has to be one of my very favorites because I love Hudsons smile and how he looks with his cute little boots on!
Getting ready for take off!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Way to be good parents! I LOVE that first picture of Hudson too. He looks like a little boy (not a toddler). He probably won't remember it, but it's good memories for you!

Ashley Jackson said...

Hey Shelbie! I love the new posts. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I want to go to Arizona, 70 degree weather sounds pretty good right now:) Hudson is such a cutie and I love the sledding pictures, I don't enjoy the cold and snow but sledding is pretty fun. Also you and Tim have cute matching coats:)

Ashleigh said...

Huddy is so so so cute. I am so sad that we didn't come and play this weekend:(

Kristine said...

He seriously does have a cute smile! Looks like fun!

Natalie said...

Shelb,
He is so amazingly cute. How lucky are you? I'm with you on the snow thing.