Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FlashBacks of High School

On Thursday of last week I drove down to Millard, with Hudson and a few of Sage's friends form PG, to watch her play some basketball, or baa ball as Hudson calls it. We met my Mom, Ash, and Chamberlain there. When I walked into the gym it brought back many memories of playing on the court. Sage even wears my number 20 jersey, actually it was my dads number back in the day. It was so fun to watch her play. Sage really has enjoyed playing ball and even says she likes the road trips! We loved watching her play and can't wait to see her again.
Here she is with a few team mates sporting #20!
Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for the the Cowboy gear! Can't go to a game without em!She's open! Way to post up Sage....... Ashleigh taught her well!Time out~ A few action shots~These next 2 pictures of Chamberlain crack me up. He is such a silly, intense, smart, loving, happy, and energetic little boy. He kissed me about 50 times and asked me over and over if I could go to his house with him. He also loves to play with Huddy buddy! We miss living near him.Now this picture really takes me back to high school when I had to be taped before every game. Tim is in a Sport Medicine class that teaches him how to tape up shoulders, wrists, and in this case ankles. He wanted to take a picture of his work and post it! Great job honey!!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

cute post!. I just wanted to make note that the 2nd to last picture of Chamberlain. He is thinking "thats my grandmas lap huddy buddy"!

Ashleigh said...

one more thing. the last picture of tim's tape job. Your legs are exactly like dads!!! a spittin image:)

Brent and Sarah Beck Family said...

Hey Girl-thanks so much for leaving me a note. My little one is now 15mo. old. They grow up so fast. How old is your little one? We are in Virginia. I am teaching voice and loving it. It's nice to have something I can do from home. What are you up to? I am sure you are such a fun Mom. Are you doing much singing or basketball? Hey, shoot me an email sometime. It's becksinflight@gmail. Thanks love to hear from ya.