Saturday, September 25, 2010

Away from HOME~

Is it true! Can it be!? The Claybaughs are still alive? Yes, it's true! We all know that I am a slacker at keeping this thing up and going. It is very difficult for me, so let me tell you my excuse. See we moved from Utah at the end May, to the lovely but ever so hot, Arizona! We love it! We have a cute apartment with vaulted ceilings, pool, and gym. Only thing is we do not have the Internet. I know, I know why so long without it? The boys and I have been away from home and dad waaay to much these last 4 months. We are in Utah right now and wont return HOME until Tuesday. But I do promise to update soon. Until then take a peak at my SISTERS blog.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Well we surely have been waiting for this!!! Welcome back to communicating. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS OF YOUR NEW PLACE and HOW MUCH THE BOYS HAVE GROWN.