Friday, February 4, 2011

Boys~ Boys~ Boys~ and more BOYS

Yes, I am surrounded by boys and I love it! Hudson and Lex get more cute, more fun, and more chatty everyday. They find new ways to keep me entertained and busy. They love to wrestle with their dad, go on long walks in the jogger, make ice cream runs, play cars, sword fight, color, play with Jesse (our neighbor), walk, eat eat eat, watch shows, dance and really do just about anything boys like to do. Tim and I were discussing what our life would be like without them and basically it would be dual or as I like to put it colorless. They bring us so much joy and fulfillment! I am loven the stage they are both in. I keep telling Hudson to stop growing because I want him to stay 3 forever. His response is "But I need to get big like you and dad so I can fly a plane then go on a mission with Juju." I'm a little jealous of Juju in this statement and the thought of him serving a mission brings tears to my eyes. Well, until then I will continue to eat them up every second I can!

Hudson loves to help us in the kitchen. He even has an apron, which he usually wears with clothes!Lex has started to fold his arms for prayer. Too cute not to captureSeriously the second Tim walks in the door the boys jump all over him! In this case Hudson wanted to do my Jillian Michael's workout one evening, random I know, and this is how they did the push ups. My cheesier!Lex found the cheerios, need I say more!Testing out their new chairs.Lex likes to help in the kitchen as well. Only he likes to take things out while I put them in!
So Hudson and Lex ...................PLEASE stop growing!!

7 comments:

Cami said...

Oh Shelbie! I miss those boys! And, of course, their parents! Thanks for posting pictures, too cute! We are SO excited for next weekend. Can't wait!

Ashleigh said...

yay finally you have the internet!
cute post. Please keep them coming. I miss you and your boys.

Ashleigh said...

Ps nice couch ;)

Mona said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! WE MISSED YOUR BLOG POSTINGS. Love the photo in the dishwasher.

Mikkel said...

Hey so glad to see you again! Love your precious boys. BTW I was in Junction a couple days ago when an Nsync song came on the juke box. I was totally thinking of you and the Sage popped her head over the wall (i didn't know she was there) and said "Hey mikkel, remember when you and Shelbie loved in Nsync?!" Yep I do! It was funny. Wow I need to break out their CD, it's been too long :)
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Leany's blog: leany5.blogspot.com

Alexis Claybaugh said...

Wow! They are getting so big!! I can't wait to see you all!!