Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pictures~

While in Kanab the week before Lex's birthday party I met up with Michelle Federkeil, who is a very talented and fun photographer. I am always so in awe of people who have such amazing talents as Michelle. Thank you so much Michelle for the exciting morning and creating memories of my boys. I love the stage they are in so to capture it in picture is awesome! There are a ton of pictures but I wanted to share just a few of my favorites.
This was our Valentine's picture we took for Tim. He loved it! I think he even teared up when he saw it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, Love your photos. IF you know anyone here who takes great pics. let me know. We need a new and updated family picture soo bad. I added you to my blog list I hope you don't mind.

Ashleigh said...

You are so BEAUTIFUL sis. I love the valentine one and all the others but shelbie you are so gosh darn photogenic. I miss you and you are a good mom. I love those pics.

Cyndi said...

Wow Shelbie...YOur little boys are just SO cute!!! What fun Pictures!

Cami said...

LOVE them! I can't get over those gorgeous eyes on Lex! They are both so stinkin cute. Thanks again for such a fun trip. See you at conference time!

jennie said...

SHELBIE! Your boys are adorable and you are so BEAUTIFUL! love these!

jennie

Charity said...

Thanks for sharing your adorable pics of the family! Hope you are doing well!

Mona said...

So fun to capture these while they are young and share with them when they are older. LOVE YA TIM, SHELBIE AND BOYS

The Davis' said...

I love these photos, they are beautiful!!! Seriously such a cute family.