Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday Wish~


Look who is the big 30 today!! Happy birthday sister! You are the best. I wish I could be there to spend the day with you. I wish I could take you out for lunch, get pedis, maybe some hair did, and watch your kids for you while Josh takes you out on the town. I wish I didn't live so for away. I wish for sunshine on this February day just for you. I wish I could clean your house for you today while you take a long nap. I wish I could go shopping with you! I wish we could stay this age forever! Ash my biggest wish is for you to feel special on this day because you deserve it! I miss you so much! Thank you for being the best big sister ever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I LOVE YOU! This is the best present ever. I so miss living close. I remember taking these pictures like 15 years ago. I also see a lot of chamberlain and Hudson in us. I love it. I hope they will be best of friends like we are. Love you so much Ash.

Ashleigh said...

Ps I always love showing my cleavage. Could my suit be any smaller!

Andrea Gilberg said...

Darling pic! Happy birthday Ashleigh.

Mikkel said...

Ah Shels, I love you, love that smilin' face. Happy bday ash!