Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bowling for Hudson~

A while back my cousin Kyle suggested we go bowling. Bowling is one of those things where I go"Oh yeah, bowling! How could I forget?!" When I lived here as a child it seems we went bowling all the time, ok maybe not all the time, but for birthday parties at least. My Uncle Mike is a pro bowler with his own ball, shoes, and a ring for getting a score of 300. Little Mike (aka Junior) worked at a bowling alley for years. Every time we'd come down to visit Ash, Eric, and I would spend our evenings at his alley "DISCO BOWLING." Fun times! I couldn't believe we have never taken Hudson, especially after living here with the pro bowlers. So we rallied up the family and met in Gilbert for the big event. We had such a blast. Hudson and Lex were entertainment for all. Grandma and Grandpa Johnson even came to watch the kids. I also can't believe I only took pictures of the boys. I want to remember that Uncle Mike, Lil Mike, Xochi, Kyle, Ashley, Suzie, and Glen all bowled with us. Also Ashley was our pro for the night!

Hudson's first bowl!


No comments: