Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Weeks Before Christmas~

The month of December flew by so fast as it always does. Why is that? We had a party every weekend starting with my Uncle's Christmas concert with EVMCO. AMAZING! and such a great way to bring in the Christmas spirit. Second weekend- my friend Amanda and I were in charge of the ward Christmas party, Classic Christmas, where we had breakfast with Santa and his elf. We had a flash mob, family/solo performances, and a live Nativity put on by the primary. It was a busy morning. Third- Tim's work party and Stake Christmas program. We also squeezed in time for our good friends the Sharpe's, whom we met in Chandler. I still forget my camera a lot so these few pictures sum it up for us.

SANTA! I know him!! Hudson was more than ready to sit on his lap to tell him exactly what he wanted...... Lex, not so much!
There was a petting zoo outside the church before you entered for the Stake Christmas program. The chicks, turtles, bunnies, Mini Horse, and a donkey had the boys captivated.
Lex, Aiden, and Hudson at the Mesa Temple Christmas lights

No comments: