Friday, July 18, 2008

Hudson's 1 Year Pictures!!

They finally arrived!! We got these pictures taken for Hudson's first birthday and we really are lovin them! Tim's friend, Jen, from work owns a photography business and we had her do them down at the Riverwoods Condos. Here are a few (ok a lot) of our favorite ones!

I love this picture of my boys. It was one of those practice, random, test type pictures and it is one of my favorites!


This is Tim's favorite picture. Hudson was totally cheesin it up on his own. He is the funniest kid around a camera.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Shelb, I love those pictures! I can see so much of you in Hudson. What a cutie. His smile reminds me of yours.

Mikkel said...

Hudson is a little chubb chub! I love him, now get your butt down here and let him play with me! Chamberlain looks just like Ashliegh!

Kim said...

Seriously..I talk to you almost everyday and I didn't know you went to John Mayer or that you did Hudson's 1 year pics. Did Todd do those? They are so cute! The concert looked like so much fun! Sorry I've been so self-absorbed lately.
Love you!
ps looks like Huddy gets his camera faces from your dad- SO CUTE!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

So Shelbie, I totally realized that with Hudson's first year pictures, the top ones at the park is where I had my engagement photo's taken. That is so bizarre. Adorable pictures though!