Wednesday, July 23, 2008

John Mayer Concert

On Monday night Lacey Jean hooked us up with tickets to John Mayer at the USANA Ampitheatre. It's an outdoor theater and most of it is grass so we brought our blankets and relaxed (and danced) the night away! It was so much fun! We sat pretty far in the back so Jennie and I decided we needed to get a closer look. We became friends with a few guards and were able to get pretty close. John Mayer would say the weirdest things when he wasn't singing, but over all it was a great concert. Thanks Lacey for the fun night out!



My friend Katy happened to be at the concert, so while Jennie and I were out we met up with her. She had great tickets in the seated area. You can see John on Jennie's shoulder.

10 comments:

Ali said...

Hi Shelbie! I am so jealous - I would have loved to go to that concert. It looked like so much fun!

Cyndi said...

How fun. I like John Meyer. You look great. Were you screaming and swaying your arms??? Come on...you know you did.

Cando said...

Yay! yay! You blog!! Soo good to see you on the fourth. You are so gorgeous I can't stand next to you.. YOu are darling!!

Natalie said...

Shelbie,
Didnt even know you had a baby. Congrats. Its been a long time since I have seen you. I hope all is well. Your blog is amazing! Nat Hammon

Raelene said...

Looks like a blast. I havent been to a concert in a very long time. since before I had kids! and since my oldest is almost 6, ya its been a long time. you and lacy and lacy all look so cute. its so cool you guys live close and are still good friends.

Ashley Jackson said...

Hey Shelbie! I just saw your blog on Mikkel's blog. I was so excited to see all your pictures. Hudson is such a cute little boy and he has grown up so much since I saw him last. John Mayer looked fun and it looks like things are going great! You have a beautiful little family:)

Mikkel said...

Cute pic of you and your hottie husband! And Jennie has dark hair! But this is about you.... it was great talking with you last week friend!

Sharps said...

I had no idea you had a blog! SO fun to keep in touch! You look so cute and it looks like you K girls get together a lot~ That is awesome! Looks like a blast!

Raelene said...

you've just been tagged, just go to my blog and copy and paste the questions to your blog with your own answers!

Janice said...

How fun! We love him in concert! Glad you two got to get away!