Friday, July 18, 2008

Ok, so Hudson loves the camera so we obviously take lots of pictures of him. I hope these pictures make you laugh! This first one is with grandpa Lex (chief Moqui) at the cave and cousin Chamberlain. I don't know what face my dad is making here.
He was being so funny the way he was eating his mac and cheese, so I grabbed the camera and, of course, he had to put the bowl down the bowl and give the camera a big smile.
His first big bump on the head from learning how to walk, he's almost 100% walking, but he still has little falls every once in a while and this time he hit the middle of his forehead on the leg of the table.
Tim sat Hudson down in his highchair and then he turned around to clean the tray and when he turned back around to put the tray on Hudson was sitting like this in the chair. What a funny boy!
Finally, this last one was when we were driving home from grandma juju's house and Tim and I turned around and this is how he was sitting in his carseat.

7 comments:

Cami said...

So so cute. Can't wait for these little guys to play! I love what a cute cheeser he is!

Ashleigh said...

Oh my goodness, I miss you guys so much. from the looks of those pics. I believe he gets it from his mother!

The Spencers said...

Shelbie!
I'm so glad you started a blog! It has been forever since I've seen you. Your little family is darling. Hudson is soo cute! I love all of his new one year pictures, what a cutie. Looks like you are doing great! Good for you!

The Spencers said...

woops! your probably wondering who the spencers are?!!
This is Jennifer (Vaughn)

Taylors said...

shelbie, I am happy I found your blog. Your little guy is such a cutie! I loved the picture on Lacey's blog with his foot :)
Camie Heaton Taylor

Heather said...

Shelbie I am so jealous about your concert experience. I would love to go to a concert...it has been too long!! I love the face your dad is making in that picture! Too funny. When are you coming to Kanab??

*liSa* said...

Oh my word Shelbie. Hudson is getting so big, he's so adorable!