Thursday, July 21, 2011

Four Hudson~

While we were in St. George for the Claybaugh Family Vacation we celebrated Hudson's 4th birthday. He was so thrilled to spend it with his cousins and best buds Clay and Bailey, whom he calls Boo boo.
The only thing missing was Chamberlain.
We had a pajama party with presents, cake, and popcorn with a movie.
He loved it!
I love this picture of Hudson. His silly smile, big brown eyes,
and beautiful dark skin melt my heart.
Hudson is my big helper with Lex. He loves to have races with Lex, wrestle him, tease him, and share his toys with him! (wishful thinking) His best friend is his daddy. When Tim gets home from work he does not stop talking to him. We can hardly get him to finish his dinner because he has so much to say about his day. I asked him the other day what are some of the things he likes to do, his response "Go on a run with my dad, go to the store with my dad,and play wrestle with my dad!"
Hudson loves to learn about animals. Especially Dinosaurs! For his birthday he got a few dino books and has loved looking over the dinosaurs features. He will often pretend he is a meat eating T-Rex, or a flying Pterodactyl. Hudson also loves to watch TV or as he calls it "shows". His favorites are Dinosaur Train, Wild Krats, and Fetch. All these shows teach about animals. The best part is after he learns about a new creature he will tell me all about it! We limit his watching or seriously he would watch shows all day long.
Superheroes are the big talk around our house. He'll ask a million questions about Superman's powers, where does Batman lives and what is his real name. Or my favorite questions "Do superheroes clean up there rooms?" Big yes on that one! He will even pray for the Superheros and is often found wearing his cape where ever we go.
We love our Huddy Buddy very much. He is so smart and full of life!
Here are some other fun facts about this bodacious boy
HE
-calls baby's slobber "Tree Sap"
-eats broccoli, or any veggie
-does not like whole fruits but
will down a fruit smoothie
-loves to play with cars
-is learning how to swim
-does not like bad guys
-has to have someone
with him all the time
-loves to dance
-loves to be read to
-has to sleep with toys
-loves primary
-likes to ride on airplanes
-loves to ride his bike
-is a pro at Candyland, wins every time
-is so sweet
-very curious about life
-favorite color is blue
-favorite animal... T-Rex
-loves to be with our family

Happy birthday to Hudson.
(even though it was a month ago..oops)

4 comments:

Ashley Jackson said...

What a sweet kid. Happy birthday to Hudson looks like a great day, crazy how time goes by so fast!

Ashleigh said...

I love that Huddy Buddy! I do I do. Happy Birthday to Hudson.

jennie said...

oh my! I can't believe he's 4! How fun! You are such a great mom!

*liSa* said...

Shelbie,

if you have any suggestions for anything about a mission. Feel free to e-mail me at lisa.s.garlock@gmail.com