Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lucky Us!

Since the beginning of this year and the last half of last, Tim has been studying for these crazy tests that he has to pass in order to become an Administrator. Seriously! He has already taken his state test and past with flying colors and is now in crunch time for the National test which he will take on Tuesday. As I type this I am super nervous for him. I don't need to either, it's not like if he fails he loses his job, it just means he has to hit the books harder and studies longer, which means we don't get to socialize with him much. And to me that's a big deal, don't get me wrong, I love to look at him(he is so handsome), but I looove to talk with him even more. Lately our conversations are fit in right before he or I fall asleep, usually me. So to past this test would mean I get my husband back, stress free, and the boys get extra wrestling time! Lucky us!

For Father's Day Hudson and I made Tim a book that recorded Hudson saying things he likes to do with his dad. I was worried that Hudson wouldn't say much for it but if you know Hudson, he is a talker! It turned out so cute!
I consider myself a pretty lucky gal to get this guy to marry me! He is fantastic in every way! Sure do love him!

No comments: