Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy~

Today is the best day ever!! Tim's birthday always makes me so happy!! Happy that he was born into this world to amazing parents. Happy that he has wonderful life experiences to share with me. Happy that he chose to serve a mission. Happy that he finished college. Happy that he is so patient, humble, kind, thoughtful, strong, helpful, healthy, friendly, faithful, hardworking, and smart! Happy that he is all these things and more to me. Happy that he is such a great devoted father to our boys. Happy that he has a job which he finds rewarding. Happy that he is mine forever!
Happy Birthday Babe!
I LOVE YOU~
The boys love Tim so much! Lex kept kissing him over and over this morning. I think he knows how special his dad is today! I woke Hudson up so we could open presents and serve breakfast to dad before work. He was not in the best mood for pictures until dad made him laugh. Like I said before Tim is such a great and fun dad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!

1 comment:

Jonn & Judy Claybaugh said...

Way late but Happy Birthday hijo mio. Love you! Dad